Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I need to vent

Mon. night when I got home from Bunko, supper was still all over the stove-dishes everywhere. It was almost 10pm. I quietly tried to clean up the dishes, put away left over food and make lunches for the next day. Just as I was going to bed, Addi (almost 3) started to cry. Now at 10:24 pm, I swooped her out of bed, trying not to wake anyone. Long story short-we were up till 11:30 watching Hanna Montana. During that time, I noticed she'd given herself a haircut while I was at bunko...
Last night-3:30 AM!! I heard little wimpers followed by, "I frow up..." I go check it out, changed the sheets, figured it was probably just some reflux, drainage, whatever you want to call it. But I also figured more was probably in store. Yep, I was right. More was in store... So we're still up at 4:30! I guess I'll be at home today. Maybe I can at least get the house picked up (or blog without Johnny asking, "Would you get off that stupid thing?!?")
Ya'll have a good day!
It's All Good




1 comment:

Samantha said...

Oh, I hope she is feeling better now! Poor baby.

Would you mind if I add a link to your page from my own? I like checking in on you and it would make it easier!