Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Peace, Totally 80's, and Pumkins

Last night, at bunko, aka mom's night out, we dressed up in costumes. I love acting like a kid!! I guess that's one reason why I teach middle school...


I am dressed as a hippy; which is not at all my personality. My good friend from church, Ashley, is an "80's lady". We had fun bringing up those songs from the day.Of course, a party wouldn't be a party without ketchup and mustard.






I actually took off work today and went with Addi's class to the pumpkin patch. We really had a good time! I saw a group from ACCS, where I graduated from. My kindergarten teacher was there! I haven't seen her in probably 15 years, at least. She even recognized me--said Addi looked just like me "back then".




Waiting for the hayride to begin...















It's pumpkin pickin' time!!





1 comment:

The Burns Crew said...

Girl..we laughed way too much last night! The funniest thing was people stareing at us on the way there! :o).
I love all the pics you have posted of Addi..she is too cute!