Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Makes You Wanna Run Away!!!

As you can tell by the title of this blog, I have reached a point of frustration today. I had to call my doctor and beg her to call me in something for this awful cold I've had for 3 weeks now. She called me in something, but it was really expensive. I got it-but now am feeling guilty about spending almost a week's worth of groceries on 3 medications. Then I get home-the stress of homework, cooking, and attempting to do some housework, along with wiping dirty noses, getting the kids NOT to half kill each other while I'm trying to get all this done. My 8 yr. old thinks he is 15 and can talk to me however and not have to clean his room. Now after I tore his butt up, he is finally cleaning his room!! Sometimes I wish I was a man... I have to remind myself that I am a Christian woman and must act like it at all times, especially in front of my children. Wouldn't it be easy if we could just run away??? I also have to remember that I chose to be a wife and mother-that children ARE a blessing and an inheritance from the Lord. I know this life is one that God allowed me to have. EVEN when I feel like running away, I think about all the blessings and realize it's not so bad afterall. I know things could always be worse!! Now I think I'll go finish cooking supper-- and do some more refereeing!

No comments: