Friday, September 26, 2008

Busy, Busy

Addi giving her "scary face" while eating
ice cream.

Clayton doing his homework (and smiling while doing so!!)




I don't know about you, but this was a wild week for me! I'm glad it's over... Addison started out with a fever virus, but now she is better :). I had bunko (and 12 women over at my house) Monday night. You plan and clean for that night-it takes days to clean and minutes to mess up!! Tuesday night we had dinner at a friend's house that Johnny used to work with. Wed. was church. I came home from school that night and crashed- I fell asleep and missed church-woke up at 7:00pm-some cat nap that was! Thur. night, I did absolutely nothing but be with my family-that's where the pictures come in. I didn't even was dishes, fix lunches for today, or do a load of laundry. I'm no Martha Stewart... but I am a mama. I was L-A-Z-Y last night and enjoyed every bit of it. Now I'm paying for it--guess I'll clean up tonight.
My mother-in-law's birthday is tomorrow, so we'll be going to Utica to visit with her and Great Grandma, who is almost 83 yrs. old. The weekend will fly by, and another week will be off to a start. Have a blessed weekend! Enjoy your worship this Sunday. I hope no one in our family is sick, so we can go!!

No comments: