Saturday, September 12, 2009

Phil.4:13

I can tell that school is back in full force. Things at church are starting back with the kids. Homework is kicking my tail with Clayton. Let me clarify that- it's not what's in the work, it's the amount of work sent home at night. He hasn't reached the point where they are out-learning their parents-yet. The house isn't as clean as it was in summer time (not that it was that clean...). It is only Sept., and I feel like I am starting to spin my wheels-sponsoring this club, mentoring teachers, attending extra meeting for those. The kids are starting to get their colds. So Addi, especially, is fussy at night. It's all just a part of life. I would much rather have all these things and these people as a part of my life than not to have them at all. So, as I have been awake since 4 am with a fussy toddler who has yet another ear infection, one of my favorite Bible verses comes to mind: "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. " Phil. 4:13

No comments: